Accessibility Statement for ML Condike’s Website
This is an accessibility statement from ML Condike.
Measures to support accessibility
ML Condike takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of ML Condike’s Website:
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
- We have hired an outside agency to assist us in making our digital presence accessible.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. ML Condike’s Website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of ML Condike Website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on ML Condike’s Website:
We try to respond to feedback within Two business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
ML Condike’s Website is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Our website is compatible with all modern internet browsers, including Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and Mozilla Firefox.
Accessibility of ML Condike’s Website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of ML Condike’s Website , there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for ML Condike’ Website:
- Our website is built on the WordPress content management system and as such, there are several plugins, themes, and widgets that are not 100% accessible. As these components are developed by third-party programmers, ML Condike has no ability to correct these errors. Some issues present include:
ML Condike assessed the accessibility of the Website by the following approaches:
- External evaluation
- We hired an outside agency to assist us in making our website more compliant.
An evaluation report for ML Condike Website is available at:
We strive to serve all people. Should you experience any difficulties with our website, please call .
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
This statement was created on 27 April 2023 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.